Papers in peer-reviewed journals
- Collier and Dalalyan. Curve registration by nonparametric goodness-of-fit testing. J. Statist. Plann. Inference 162, 20--42, 2015. [pdf]
- Collier. Minimax hypothesis testing for curve registration. Electron. J. Statist., 6:1129--1154, 2012. [pdf]
- Collier and Dalalyan. Minimax rates in permutation estimation for feature matching. JMLR, 17(6):1--31, 2016. [pdf]
- Collier, Comminges and Tsybakov. Minimax estimation of linear and quadratic functionals on sparsity classes. Annals of Statistics, 45(3):923--958, 2017. [pdf]
- Collier, Comminges, Tsybakov and Verzélen. Optimal adaptive estimation of linear functionals under sparsity. Annals of Statistics, 46(6A), 3130--3150, 2018. [pdf]
- Collier and Dalalyan. Estimating linear functionals of a sparse family of Poisson means. Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, 21:331--344, 2018. [pdf]
- Collier and Dalalyan. Multidimensional linear functional estimation in sparse Gaussian models and robust estimation of the mean. Electron. J. Statist., 13:2830--2864, 2019. [pdf]
- Comminges, Collier, Ndaoud and Tsybakov. Adaptive robust estimation in sparse vector model. Submitted. [pdf]
- Carpentier, Collier, Comminges, Tsybakov and Wang. Minimax rate of testing in sparse linear regression. Automation and Remote Control, 10, 1817--1834, 2019. [pdf]
- Collier, Comminges and Tsybakov. On estimation of nonsmooth functionals of sparse normal means. Bernoulli, 26(3), 1989-2020, 2020. [pdf]
- Collier, Stoven and Vert. LOTUS: a single- and multi-task machine-learning algorithm for the prediction of cancer driver genes. PLOS Computational Biology 15(9): e1007381. [pdf][algorithm]
- Collier and Comminges. Minimax optimal estimators for general additive functional estimation. Submitted. [pdf]
Conference papers and posters
- Collier and Dalalyan. Wilks' phenomenon and penalized likelihood-ratio test for nonparametric curve registration. Journal of Machine Learning Research - Proceedings Track 22: 264-272, 2012.
- Collier. Minimax hypothesis testing for curve registration. Journal of Machine Learning Research - Proceedings Track 22: 236-245, 2012.
- Collier and Dalalyan. Permutation estimation and minimax rates of identifiability. Journal of Machine Learning Research - Proceedings Track 31: 10-19, 2013. "Notable paper" at AISTATS 2013.
- Bellon et al. Rheumatoid Arthritis Responder Challenge: Team Lucia. Ranked second in the 2014 RA DREAM challenge. [pdf]
My PhD thesisI defended my thesis entitled Statistical tools for feature matching on October 2, 2013 in Ecole des Ponts ParisTech. You can download my dissertation (mainly in English), but also some of the tex files I used. Feel free to use them for your own dissertation!
[dissertation] [source files]